The “Switzerland Wealth Management – High Net Worth (HNW) Investors 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report sizes the opportunity within Switzerland’s wealth market and analyzes the investment preferences, service requirements, and portfolio allocations of the country’s HNW investors.
HNW individuals in Switzerland are predominantly high-earning professional males, while entrepreneurs and female HNWs represent a lucrative target segment for wealth managers. In a highly matured and sophisticated market such as this, discretionary mandates have the highest demand, yet offering a multi-service proposition underpinned by a proven ability to demonstrate returns will be key to tapping into demand.
A burgeoning appetite for digitized and automated solutions such as robo-advice, the upcoming transfer of wealth between generations, and the growing demand for ESG and alternative investments provide the most significant growth opportunities for wealth managers.
- Expats constitute 14.9% of the local HNW population. They represent an attractive target market thanks to their more complex service requirements
- Robo-advice accounts for just 3.3% of the Swiss HNW portfolio. Robo-advisory services are at a very nascent stage of development in the HNW space in Switzerland, but they are slowly gaining traction
- Swiss HNW individuals spread their investments in line with the European average, with equities, bonds, and property dominating
Key Report Benefits:
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using the publisher’s data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth
- Enhance your marketing strategies and capture new clients using insights from publisher data on HNW investors’ asset management style preferences
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals
- Develop your service proposition to match the demand expressed by Swiss HNW investors and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand
Key Topics Covered:
- Investment Style Preferences
- Asset Allocation Preferences
- Offshore Investment Preferences
- Products and Services
- UBS Wealth Management
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5jrmez
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.