Home Commodities CADC to distribute USDA commodities August 17 and 18

CADC to distribute USDA commodities August 17 and 18


Central Arkansas Development Council will distribute USDA Commodities in Ouachita County Wednesday, August 17, and Thursday, August 18, 2022, in Camden and in Calhoun County in Hampton.

Distribution will begin at 9 a.m.

Food Items May Include:

UHT Milk, Grapefruit Juice, Can Pears, Raisins, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Lentils, Egg Noodles, Farina Cream of Wheat, Beef Stew

In Ouachita County, commodities will be distributed at the following location:

CARNES PARK, 955 Adams SE, Camden

In Calhoun County, commodities will be distributed at the following location: CADC Office, 210 South Lee Street, Hampton, AR (870) 798-2457

ID must be present in order to receive commodities.

All customers receiving commodities must present identification.

Must Meet Income Guidelines

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (3) email: [email protected] (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Source link

Previous articleBehind the deal: Boehly’s Chelsea buyout
Next articleAustralian shares end flat as tech, banks offset commodity losses


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here